In January 2014, we opened our new academy. It features:
- 3,000 square feet of Pro Series MMA mats by the industry leading Zebra mat company;
- Matted walls;
- 22′ Octagon full MMA cage;
- Zebra trolley bag rack system with over 30 feet of heavy bags;
- Pull-up bars;
- Mens and Womens Locker Rooms;
- Two bathrooms;
- Sitting area with cafe tables;
- 8″ thick mat for training throws;
- Grappling dummies.
- Our full-sized MMA cage is set into an alcove off our main training area. Our students use this for everything from full MMA sparring, Muay Thai sparring to training takedowns, clinch-work, and fighting off the cage to extra mat space during regular classes.
- We have a full contingent of training pads (including many pairs of Muay Thai pads and focus mitts) and training aids (from jump ropes to kettle bells),
- And so much more!
Other amenities include:
- A water fountain,
- Complimentary fresh fruit for getting a much needed energy boost,
- Changing area with shelves, hooks, and chairs for storing your gear.
Our seating area is arranged at the end of our training space so that family and friends can watch you train or, if you’re thinking about joining Madama Jiu-Jitsu Academy, you can comfortably sit and watch a few classes. Better yet, sign up for an Introductory Class and get out on the mats and try it for yourself.
Also on-site is all you need for outfitting yourself in Madama Jiu-Jitsu gear to show your support for our school. We have t-shirts, sweatshirts and jiu-jitsu gis/kimonos. We also sell boxing & MMA gloves, mouthpieces, and more!