Undoubtedly, the best way to learn and to improve at Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is with private lessons. Anyone - from novices to experts - can improve by taking them. Even Professor Madama takes regular private lessons.
Private lessons are perfect for:
- Novice students looking to improve their understanding jiu-jitsu,
- Advanced students who are working on particular aspects of their "games",
- Students looking to learn faster,
- Students getting ready for fights and/or competitions,
- People who work odd hours and/or have busy schedules,
- Friends who want to train alone,
- Students or beginners who wish to take their training to a whole new level,
- And anyone else looking to improve their jiu-jitsu skills.
Private lessons are personalized classes that accelerate your learning and help you progress faster than you would by taken regular classes. It has been proven that people learn faster and better with private lessons.
All private lessons are designed around your specific needs and wants. During your private lesson you will be working on material which you need the most help with under the watchful eye of a knowledgeable instructor.
You don't need to take a one-on-one private lesson. As a matter of fact, Professor Madama encourages you to find a friend to share a private lesson with. Sharing a private lesson reduces the cost, allows you to see the techniques as well as feel them, and allows the instructor to watch and scrutinize moves while you drill them on your training partner.
Private lessons at Madama Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy are taught by Professor Madama or any of our senior instructors. The cost for instruction depends on the instructor. Inquire for prices and coach availability by calling the academy or inquiring at the academy desk.
Don't delay. Request a private lesson today by calling the academy, asking at the desk, or simply filling out the form below and someone will get back to you.